* Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis couldn't buy or lease land in Israel?
* Did you know that Palestinian license plates in Israel are color coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews?
* Did you know that the entire world community, including the United States, considers Jerusalem, both east and west, to be occupied territory and NOT part of Israel?
* Did you know that Israel allots 85% of the water resources for Jews and the remaining 15% is divided among all Palestinians in the territories? For example in Hebron, 85% of the water is given to about 400 settlers, while 15% must be divided among Hebron's
* Did you know the United States awards Israel $5 billion in aid each year?
* Did you know that yearly US aid to Israel exceeds the aid the US grants to the whole African continent?
*Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East that has nuclear weapons?
* Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections from its sites?
* Did you know that Israel currently occupies territories of two sovereign nations (Lebanon and Syria) in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions?
* Did you know that Israel has for decades routinely sent assassins in to other countries to kill its political enemies?
* Did you know that high-ranking military officers in the Israeli Defense Forces have admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed by the IDF?
* Did you know that Israel refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?
* Did you know that Israel routinely confiscates bank accounts, businesses, and land and refuses to pay compensation to those who suffer the confiscation?
* Did you know that on June 8, 1967, Israeli warplanes attacked an American naval ship, the USS Liberty, in international waters, killing 34 American sailors, and wounding a further 171?
* Did you know that the second most powerful lobby in the United States, according to a recent Fortune magazine survey of Washington insiders, is the Israeli AIPAC?
* Did you know that Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?
*Did you know that today's Israel sits on the former sites of more than 400 now-vanished Palestinian villages, and that the Israeli's re-named almost every physical site in the country to cover up the traces?
* Did you know that it was not until 1988 that Israelis were barred from running "Jews Only" job ads?
* Did you know that four prime ministers of Israel (Begin, Shamir, Rabin, and Sharon) have taken part in either bomb attacks on civilians, massacres of civilians, or forced expulsions of civilians from their villages? (Its funny how Israelis where never labeled as terrorists.)
* Did you know that the Israeli Foreign Ministry pays two American public relations firms to promote Israel to Americans?
* Did you know that Sharon's coalition government includes a party Molodet: which advocates expelling all Palestinians from the occupied territories?
* Did you know that in the eight years since the signing of the Oslo accord, Israel has increased its building of Jewish "settlements," in violations of the accord?
* Did you know that building Jewish settlement in the occupied territories under doubled under "moderate" Prime Minister Ehud Barak compared to the "hard-line" Prime Minister Netanyahu?
* Did you know that Israel once issued a postage stamp commemorating a man who attacked a civilian bus and killed several people?
* Did you know that the Palestinians have already accepted Israel's existence on 78% of what was Palestine. Bible: God said to Abraham, "Unto thy seed, I will give thy land." Abraham had two sons. Ishmael - the Arab son, and Isaac - the Jewish son. So even if one wants to go to the Bible, the land would belong to both.
* Did you know that Palestinian Christians are considered the "living stones" of Christianity because they are the direct descendants of the disciples of Jesus Christ?
* Did you know that recently declassified documents indicate that Israel's first prime minister, David Ben Gurion, in at least some instances approved of the expulsion of Palestinians in 1948?
* Did you know that despite a ban on torture by Israel's High Court of Justice, torture has continued by Israel's "Shin Bet" interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?
* Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of the refugee population in the world?